Check out the links below to see some samples of my work!
I have written hundreds of blog posts for enterprise software companies, including these recent samples:
- The US Government Vs Botnets
- 2018 Singapore Air Show – Collaboration in Data Analytics to Improve Aircraft Maintenance
- Academic Research Reports Nearly 30,000 DoS Attacks Per Day
- Regulations May Decrease IoT Botnets, but Won’t Stop Them
- WannaCry Ransomware Attack Wreaks Havoc Across the Globe
- DDoS Attack Briefly Cripples the FCC Comment System
- Small DDoS Attacks Cause Big Problems
- What Bank Executives Need to Know About DDoS Prevention
- An Ounce of DDoS Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
- The Impacts of DDoS on the Janet Network and Connected Universities
- DDoS Hackers Using IoT Devices to Launch Attacks
- DDoS Attacks Can Be Used in Cyber Warfare or Political Hacktivism
- DDoS Mitigation Service Provider Staminus Suffers Security Breach
- Cybersecurity Gets Attention from the White House
- What Motivates DDoS Attackers?
- DDoS Attacks Lead to Downtime and Lost Revenue for Hosting Providers
- A New Look at IoT for Premium Service Quality
- Complexity vs. Reliability: Finding a Better Fix for Farm Equipment
I’ve also written a collection of blogs for Green Energy Money, a company that helps property owners and builders obtain green mortgages to increase energy efficiency and real estate value.
I’ve written many press releases, such as these two examples:
Atomic Data Selects Corero’s Real-Time DDoS Mitigation Solution to Eliminate Downtime and Outages due to DDoS Attacks
In 2015 I co-directed a short documentary film, Greenway Heroes: Profiles in Land Conservation.